Wednesday, July 18, 2012

A day with Friends!

We've lived here in Virginia before, but moved away and are now back in the same area again. It's nice getting to see old friends again that you haven't seen in awhile! Joshua's friend Garrison spent the day at our house, along with his little sister Madison. Despite the fact that her and I have an 8 year difference in age, I love spending time with children so it was a lot of fun for me!




Pooky dressed as a Pirate!
Madison and I had a fun time drawing, coloring, playing with dolls and dressing up my Pooky.We also did a puzzle of the United States. One of my favorite subjects is Geography, and I love learning about new places as well, I was very happy to share all of my knowledge with her.



Afterwords, all the kids got together, splitting up into teams, we had a nerf gun battle! It was an excellent time to do so- during the week there is hardly anyone in the campground here, so we rather enjoyed being able to run all over the place!



No comments:

Post a Comment