Saturday, October 20, 2012

A Two-Steppin' Halloween

peyton as a Virginia Tech cheerleader,
myself as a 'country cat'
The camp ground we are staying at has a diner / cafe with 'country style cooking', and also with the diner, every Saturday night there live bluegrass music and two-steppin' dancing.

I go up there on occasion and start flat footing, and I think it's a lot of fun! This Saturday in particular, since Halloween is coming up, they had a 'Halloween-Themed' dance!







Everyone comes dressed in costume!
The entire dance hall was decked out in Halloween decorations, and there was even a costume contest!



getting ready for the music to start...
I was lucky enough to go with my friend Peyton who lives across the street from us. She and her Nana went up dancing with me! :) Before the music started we sat in the diner and had some french fries ^_^







The costume contest was a lot of fun, I didn't win though ahaha. I didn't really have much of a costume prepared, I just threw on something funky I found in my closet. They handed out little candy bags that night & we even got some cupcakes as well :)

It was so much fun!


Peyton on the dance floor before the music started.

kiddos in the costume contest 

No comments:

Post a Comment