Sunday, February 10, 2013

MOTE Aquarium

I was like super-duper-duper excited about today, because, we'd be going to MOTE Aquarium!
And if you know me at all, you know that I have so much love for animals,
I mean, I don't care if it's land or aquatic, I love it.
I will literally TALK your ear OFF about animals, and animal facts and things I've learned
and what I know. I feel so bad for people that hang out around me, because like, we'll see a bird, and I'll spew out a bunch of information about birds.

Because I just love them. And we got to places like this - an aquarium - and you just lose me, I am gone.



Leah is no longer, what is present is a three year old with the knowledgeable mind of a learning freak. I will stand there and talk to the animals, "Oh, hello mister sea turtle, how are you today?"

I mean, it's ridiculous. If someone were to take me on a date here they would get no attention from me, nope noppers I'm gone I'm soooo distracted by everything else.





And, to top that off, they had a little show.
Three sea lions were in this big tank, and this lady comes out. And there is music playing
and it's just so much fun.
This lady is just so pumped up with energy, and she's teaching us about the sea lions

and telling us all about them, and then, they come out of their little swimming pool.

Sea lions, just chilling, but the best part is they do all these cool tricks and they dance to the music and seriously I was like in tears??

This was such an emotional moment for me, because it was just sooo awesome to see.
And I mean please forgive me for my jumbled text.
none of this probably makes any sort of sense
but I was just sooo happy. omfg.

I think one of my favorite parts was the manatees, because it was just so exciting to see them!! :)


 


That manatee became my buddie, I loved this fella'!

Also, they had an educational program where you could learn about dolphins and watch them train them, as well, which was pretty cool :)

No comments:

Post a Comment