Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Hair dyeing?


Trash Bag Dresses, the latest fashion!
I had a fabulous time at the DiPietro's house, not only was it a night of fabulous food, movie watching, duck chasing and carrying baby goats, it was a fun sleepover that even included.... hair dyeing? 




Meghann and I are both homeschoolers and have known each other for quiet a long time now. We both see each other often and love hanging out.

Meghann posing, wearing her 'new hat'






Her older sisters were dyeing their hair- My hair is very long and I've been growing it for a long time, so dyeing is something I'd NEVER do, but in this case we're all having such a fun time, and I decided to go for it!

The end result = Vampire Red!

Meghann's house is very cool, not only do they have an old graveyard on their land, they have a flock of ducks, many baby goats, sheep, and at least 9 horses. I bet it's fun living on a farm!

Pink! (though it looks orange in picture)

No comments:

Post a Comment