Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Jacksonville Beach, FL

Today we drove over to Jacksonville Beach, Florida to do a little sight seeing :)

And, to have a nice picnic on the beach! Hmm it was a pretty interesting day, Joshua and I found tons of cool things on the beach.

Such as dead jelly fish, and even alive jelly fish! This was pretty cool for us, because we've never seen anything like that at the beach before.





We did some sight-seeing around the downtown Neptune Beach / Jacksonville Beach. I honestly couldn't tell you where exactly we were at, because sometimes when it comes down to that stuff I am so lost. There were all theses cool statues and interesting things!



So anyways, here is a picture spam:
Because you all know how I love to take pictures!


some random dude I don't even know

the unknown dude again,
he's got some rad moves









No comments:

Post a Comment