Saturday, September 29, 2012

Aquarium & fun in the water

Day two at the ocean: It was an early rise so we could make it to the North Carolina Fort Fisher Aquarium early that morning.


I was the happiest person in the world during this moment... you guys probably don't realize how much I LOVE marine life and sea animals.
They are just the coolest things, and plus, I've never been to an aquarium until now!! This was exciting!!!!





 


I was purely shocked at how super duper cool this was, like, words cannot explain how joyous I was.

I'm sure the majority of anyone who saw me, was under the impression I was mentally ill or something, because I was like a five year old in a candy store.








Eyes widen, jaw dropped, constantly running around, "MOOMMYYY LOOK AT THIS IT'S SO CUTE AND COOL OHHMYYGOOOD" honestly it was pretty ridiculous.

Haha okay, I'm exaggerated a little bit, I'm more calm and collected than that, but you get my point.





touching a bamboo shark
















After going back to our room and eating some lunch, we headed out to a beach that was just a drive away. I was still astound by how soft the sand was, I had no idea it was so white!
I also was amazed at the fact the water of the ocean did not stop moving, it just didn't, there was constantly waves rushing about.






I mean I knew there was waves in the ocean, but little did I know it was a continuous waves and splashes hitting the shore of the sand.

I think the most excitement of swimming today was finding a starfish in the water. I put it on my hand, thinking it was dead, but little did I know it was actually alive! I went to show it to my dad, then as I tried to put it back in the water, it would literally not let go of my hand! I spent a total of ten minutes trying to get the starfish to un-stick from my hand. I have to admit, it was pretty funny :)



No comments:

Post a Comment