Friday, September 28, 2012

Meeting the Ocean

As of now, I am 15 years old and I've never been to the ocean - not even close. Southwest Virginia is the closest I've made it to the depths of the ocean blue. I mean, it was only just a few years ago when I left the Wisconsin/Illinois area for the first time in my life.

So this new life I am living is fascinating, because I'm seeing the country, even if it's just a small portion of it. I'm meeting people and experiencing new things, and that's pretty awesome!



touching the sand for the first time.
couldn't believe how white it was!
I was ecstatic for this trip to the beach, I honestly couldn't wait. Our destination was Kure Beach, North Carolina! The drive was long, but the place awaiting us was worth it.



Day one was just mostly chilling and hanging out, we got to our 'hotel' room late in the day and the only thing the boy and I wanted to do was get in the water!






Something rad was we got a hotel room, but it's wasn't like an ordinary hotel room, it had a kitchen and such, and we had a balcony overlooking the blue sea! It was like a dream!







No comments:

Post a Comment