Thursday, November 22, 2012

the open road is my home

It was time - we finally began traveling once more, and this time, it was in the camper. I was both anxious and excited...

Our first destination was a KOA right near Fort Mill, South Carolina.
my lunch... i love these things

















We spent several hours trying to make it through North Carolina... we stopped on occasion, such as to eat lunch, but then we fired up the engine and kept heading on down the road.

I was excited to enter South Carolina, especially because I haven't been here before, I didn't quite know what to expect! But to be honest, it wasn't all that much different from NC :)



So that concludes our first day of driving - not anything to exciting, as it was, mostly just trying to get to our destination.





No comments:

Post a Comment