Friday, November 30, 2012

Walk A' Bout Campground, Woodbine GA

Finally, we've settled into Woodbine, Georgia. Not too far from the Florida line, we're staying in a really nice family-friendly campground for the time being. I have no idea how long we'll be staying here, but at least it got us further south. Because the camper has so many issues, it tends to overheat really bad after going to many miles, and plus dad is worried about it breaking down (again) we tried our best not to over-work the camper.

playground & basketball court,
right across from our camper!
I'm not sure if I like it here in Georgia or not... it's definitely different... but maybe it's a good kind of different. The people here are pretty awesome! The owners of the campground are actually from Australia! :)

Also, I'm pretty excited because we are RIGHT next to the crooked river (that is actually ocean fed water!) the campground has access right to the river, with a board walk and everything. Pretty cool, right?









I'll post more about the campground later, I'm off to explore the area!
Happy Travels to my fellow camping friends.







No comments:

Post a Comment